Signs You Could Benefit from Invisalign
Orthodontic treatment is about more than just looks. Having misaligned teeth can cause a host or oral health conditions that lead to sensitivity, premature wear, cracked teeth, decay, periodontal disease, and even tooth loss. If you have ever felt like your teeth don’t come together correctly, you may benefit from orthodontics.
If you want a dentist in Southeast TX that offers Invisalign, an innovative alternative to traditional orthodontics, you have come to the right place. Nederland Family Dental provides patients with comfortable, healthy smiles.
Signs that you may benefit from Invisalign:
- Sensitivity – If you have certain teeth that feel sensitive, it may be because they are out of alignment. Teeth that “hit too hard” on opposing teeth can develop tenderness. When left untreated, it may even lead to root canal therapy.
- Your bite feels off – Slowly bite your teeth together. Do they all come into contact at the same time? Is your bite comfortable? If not, you may benefits from Invisalign to adjust your bite and allow your teeth come together correctly.
- Your teeth look crooked – This is a big concern for many of our patients. They don’t like to smile because they are embarrassed at the appearance of their teeth. We want you to show the world your smile! Invisalign can give your teeth a straighter alignment and give you added confidence.
- Your teeth overlap – Overlapping teeth are more than just a problem of esthetics. They can be prone to decay because they are more difficult to keep clean or because of exposed roots for severely misaligned teeth.
- You have a gap – If you have a gap between your teeth that makes it difficult to speak or embarrassing to smile, Invisalign can gently move your teeth into better alignment.
If you need a high-quality dentist in Southeast TX, give us a call! We are welcoming new patients.