Having a smile you love can make a huge difference in your life! Not only can cosmetic dentistry procedures help you get the smile you’ve always wanted, but they can also help you gain better oral health overall. You may be wondering what the best cosmetic procedures are, and while your treatments should depend on your unique needs, here are some of the most common choices:
- Teeth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening is much more effective than over the counter options, and it’s a great way to get back to the smile you love. Whether you’ve got discoloration due to tooth decay in an area, smoking, or simply genetics, an experienced cosmetic dentist can help you get several shades whiter teeth that you love to show off!
- Dental Bonding: If you have a chipped or cracked tooth, dental bonding can help to strengthen the tooth so you can feel comfortable eating with it. This process also improves the look of the affected tooth, helping you to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
- Veneers: Veneers are like a thin shell that covers the affected tooth. This is a great option for chipped teeth or discolored teeth, and it helps to shield imperfections on the tooth for a more even looking smile.
- Invisalign: Invisalign is a great alternative to traditional braces, and many cosmetic dentists today can help you get a straighter smile with this treatment! Custom trays will be made for your teeth, and you can even remove the trays while eating or for regular oral care. This makes the process comfortable and easy!
- Tooth-colored fillings: Tooth colored fillings look like natural teeth. This means that when you get a cavity filled, you won’t be able to see the filling, and you can keep that natural look that you love.
No matter what treatment you are looking to receive, working with an experienced cosmetic dentist makes a huge difference!
Cosmetic Dentistry in Nederland, TX
If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry procedures, don’t hesitate to contact our office today for more information. We are always happy to answer any questions you may have, and we can schedule you for a consultation with our experienced cosmetic dentistry team today! We can’t wait to help you get the smile you’ve always wanted, no matter what procedures you need!